Who knew recycling could be so rewarding?
When you recycle with Envirobank you get a choice: Take the 10-cent refund or convert it to Crunch credits and access a whole bunch of amazing benefits. Once you’ve saved a bunch of Crunch credits, you’ll be able to redeem them for Coles shopping cards, vouchers from THE ICONIC, and even convert them to Velocity Frequent Flyer Points. You can also cash out at any time via EFT. Our Crunch program makes recycling that much more rewarding, so sign up today.
How it works.
Returning your containers for a refund or reward is easy.
- Collect empty drink bottles, cans and cartons that are between 150ml and 3L. Be sure to remove all lids and bottle tops.
- Return them to an Envirobank collection point. If you have a lot to drop, please visit a depot. Otherwise our Drop’n’Go pods and pop-up collection sites will do the trick.
- Claim your 10-cent refunds or convert them to Crunch credits to access shopping vouchers and extra rewards. (*Payment options vary depending on location)
Cash-in the convenient way.
How to Drop’n’Go.
It’s really very simple:
- Fill up a durable bag with eligible containers
- Drop off your bags at a Drop’n’Go location near you (make sure you register the drop-off in your Crunch account on your phone)
- Carry on. We’ll do the rest! After we count your containers, your refunds will be paid directly to your Crunch account for you to cash out or spend as you wish
Drop’n’Go pods can be found outside select Coles supermarkets, and other convenient locations across Queensland; so savvy recyclers, like you, can cash-in without queueing up or waiting around.
It’s easy. Sign up to Crunch and find your nearest Drop’n’Go location now.
Where to recycle.
We have recycling locations in Queensland, New South Wales and the Northern Territory, with more coming online all the time.
Visionaries, revolutionaries and a couple of greenies.
At Envirobank, we’re on a mission to get more people recycling by making it worth their while. We’ve invested in some amazing recycling tech, hired a bunch of clever people, and are working hard to build a new recycling movement around the country’s cash for containers schemes.
Crunch with us.
Our Crunch rewards program was designed to make recycling through container deposit schemes even more rewarding. Sure, you can take the 10-cent refund, but with Crunch you can do so much more. You’ll get more bang for your bottles, join a community of savvy recyclers like yourself, keep up-to-date on the impact your recycling is having, and more. To start enjoying the benefits of Crunch membership, sign up today.