Terms of Service.
Drop’n’Go Terms and Conditions
These Drop’n’Go Terms and Conditions are between Envirobank Recycling (Australia) Pty Ltd (ABN 15 140 791 605) (We, Us, Our, Ours) and you (You, Yours) and govern Your use of the Drop’n’Go Services (Terms). These Terms form a binding agreement between You and Us.
In order to use the Drop’n’Go services, you must become a Member of our Crunch Rewards Program by signing up for an Account via the Envirobank website located at www.envirobank.com.au (Website).
If there is any inconsistency between these Terms and the Crunch Rewards Program Terms and Conditions, these Terms will prevail.
Acceptance of the Terms
- By checking the “I Accept the Terms” check box on the Website, You are taken to have read, understood and agreed to be bound by the then current version of these Terms.
- If You do not agree to these Terms, You must not use the Drop’n’Go Service.
- The Drop’n’Go service enables You to drop-off Eligible Beverage Containers at an Envirobank Drop’n’Go Location in order to be credited with a corresponding number of Crunch Credits for those Eligible Beverage Containers and redeem those Crunch Credits in accordance with the Crunch Rewards Program Terms and Conditions (Drop’n’Go Service).
- A Drop’n’Go location is a location sign-posted as an Envirobank Drop’n’Go Location at which Eligible Beverage Containers can be deposited in accordance with these Terms (Drop’n’Go Location).
Use of the Drop’n’Go Service
- In order to use the Drop’n’Go Service, you must:(5.1.a) Before you drop-off Your Eligible Beverage Containers at a Drop’n’Go Location, ensure that You place a Maximum of 50 Eligible Beverage Containers inside an Envirobank orange collection bag with a QR code attached to the bag (Eligible Bag). At most Drop’n’Go Locations, the orange collection bag will have a QR code affixed to the bag. If You are dropping-off at a Drop’n’Go Location in NSW, You must affix a swing tag with a QR code to the drawstring of the orange collection bag.
- Scan the QR code on each Eligible Bag using the QR code scanner function of the Website (Your mobile device may request temporary permission for the Website to access the camera on Your mobile device in order to scan the QR code); or
- Type the QR code in manually for each Eligible Bag,
while logged into Your Account on the Website. It is Your responsibility to ensure that each QR code has been accurately entered into Your Account on the Website before dropping off your Eligible Bag(s) at the Drop’n’Go Location.
(c) Only drop-off a maximum of 10 Eligible Bags in a single Drop’n’Go deposit. Deposits greater than 500 containers should be made at a depot and a Statutory Declaration completed, as a requirement of the Scheme.
How We Process Your Drop-Off
- Once you have correctly dropped-off your Eligible Bags at a Drop’n’Go Location in accordance with these Terms, We:
(6.1.a) Will process Your Eligible Beverage Containers.
(6.1.b) Will credit Your Account with a corresponding number of Crunch Credits in accordance with the Crunch Rewards Program Terms and Conditions, in the majority of cases (and subject to clause 7 below), within 7 business days, following the day on which Your Eligible Beverage Containers have been dropped-off at a Drop’n’Go Location.
- If any bag which You have dropped-off at a Drop’n’Go Location appears to Us to contain any containers that are not Eligible Beverage Containers (Ineligible Containers) or contains Rubbish (Ineligible Bag), We will process the Ineligible Bag separately, which delay payment. In addition:
(7.1.a) If the Ineligible Bag contains Ineligible Containers and/or Rubbish, We will only credit Your Account with a corresponding number of Crunch Credits in accordance with the Crunch Rewards Program Terms and Conditions for the number of Eligible Beverage Containers in the bag.
(7.1.b) If on any subsequent occasion You drop-off a bag which contains Ineligible Containers and/or Rubbish, We may, at our discretion, void the entire bag to recover the cost of waste disposal.
- After reconciling the total number of Eligible Beverage Containers from all drop-offs we receive, minus waste disposal costs, in the event of any surplus funds, We will donate the corresponding value of the Crunch Credits relating to any additional Eligible Beverage Containers received to Surf Life Saving or other charities which We may specify from time to time.
- In the event that any collection bag(s) which you have dropped-off:
(9.1.a) Have not been correctly linked to Your Account during the drop-off process, You can contact Us at firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days with details of the drop-off (including the date of the drop-off and number of bags). If, following Our investigation of that drop-off and inspection of Our records, We are able to confirm Your drop-off, we will make a corresponding credit of Crunch Credits to Your Account. If we are not able to verify your drop-off, Your account will not be credited.
(9.1.b) Is/are missing, lost or stolen, and You can demonstrate to Us that you have validly dropped-off your Eligible Beverage Containers at a Drop’n’Go Location in accordance with these Terms then, for each such collection bag, We will credit your account with the number of Crunch Credits that would be credited for 50 Eligible Beverage Containers in accordance with the Crunch Rewards Program Terms and Conditions
- If you have any queries about a drop-off You have made at a Drop’n’Go Location, You can contact Us at email@example.com.
- We may, from time to time, review and change these Terms. You should therefore carefully read the latest version of these Terms whenever you use the Drop’n’Go Services.
- If We do update these Terms, We will use reasonable endeavours to provide You with notice of those updates. Any changes to these Terms take effect 7 days from the date of their publication on the Website.
- If a word is capitalised in these Terms but is not defined in these Terms, then that word will have the meaning given to it in the Crunch Rewards Program Terms and Conditions.