Recycling and your business.
Want to reduce your waste management costs and make more money? Of course you do, and we can help.
At Envirobank, we work with businesses in New South Wales, the Northern Territory and Queensland who have taken to recycling under their state’s container deposit scheme for a host or reasons. Some businesses simply want to pay less for their recycling collections. Others want to raise extra money for their charitable partnerships. And some businesses love how recycling engages their employees.
Whatever your motivations, Envirobank can provide your business with access to the relevant container deposit scheme and get you earning. And remember—the more you collect, the more we pay.
Why you should recycle with Envirobank.
- Reduce your collection costs.
- Engage your employees.
- Promote sustainability internally and externally.
- Contribute to your Corporate Sustainability efforts.
- Demonstrate your green credentials.
How it works.
Recycling through your container deposit scheme is easier than you may think.
- Collect eligible containers for recycling.
- Return them to Envirobank or arrange a pick-up.
- Earn refunds, reduce costs, and demonstrate your green credentials.
Are your containers good to go?
As a general rule, most drink containers between 150ml and 3L can be returned for a refund under your state’s container deposit scheme.
Containers should be empty, uncrushed, lid-free and display the refund marking for your state.
Get in touch.
If you’re ready to access the benefits that flow from recycling, get in touch. One of our friendly recycling gurus will contact you to see how we can help with your objectives.