Win a night’s stay at Hilton when you book a home collection
At Envirobank, we are proud to be supporting Hilton Brisbane and Hilton Surfers Paradise in their acceleration to reducing their environmental footprint in Australia.
Travel with Purpose is Hilton’s Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) strategy to drive responsible travel and tourism globally. They have committed to doubling their investment in social impact and cutting their environmental footprint in half by 2030.
Win one of two prizes: a gift voucher for a night’s stay at Hilton.
In celebration of National Recycling week in November, our partners at Hilton Brisbane and Hilton Surfers Paradise are giving two Crunch members and a plus one, a five-star night’s stay including breakfast for two people.
Two prizes up for grabs:
- Hilton Brisbane gift voucher for 1 night’s accommodation in a Hilton Guest Room, inclusive of full breakfast for two people in Vintaged Restaurant. #BRISBANE
- Hilton Surfers Paradise gift voucher for 1 night’s accommodation in a Hilton King Deluxe Room including full buffet breakfast for two adults. #SURFERS
All Crunch members in Queensland that book a home collection and leave the hashtag #BRISBANE and/or #SURFERS in their booking note from 12:01am AEST on Thursday, 4 November 2021 to 11:59pm AEST on Sunday, 5 December 2021, will go in the running to win a night’s stay at Hilton.
To enter to win, we must receive your home collection booking by 5th December.
Choose which prize you would like to win by leaving a hashtag #BRISBANE or #SURFERS in your home collection booking note.
If you would like to enter to win both, leave both hashtags #BRISBANE #SURFERS. Please note, transportation and flights are not included.
Draw Date: 17 December 2021
Book a home collection to win a 5-star stay at Hilton Brisbane or Hilton Surfers Paradise.
Book a home collection and leave a hashtag #BRISBANE or #SURFERS in your booking note to enter.
How to win.
For our Queensland Crunch members who are a resident of Queensland only.
- Make sure you have at least 250 eligible bottles and cans for collection.
- Book a home collection before 5 December 23:59pm AEST.
- Leave a hashtag #BRISBANE and/or #SURFERS in your booking note to enter to win.
For every 250 eligible containers collected and processed from a home collection booking, you will receive an entry to win. E.g. 500 eligible containers collected from a home collection booking, you will receive two entries to win.
Competition closes on 5 December 23:59pm AEST.
If you’re yet to join Crunch, sign up for free and book a Home Collection to win.
Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. Winners will be contacted by Envirobank via email to arrange claiming and shipping of their prize. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 2 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner. Full terms and conditions of this giveaway.
Keep recycling and get rewarded with Hilton.
Special thanks to our friends at Hilton Brisbane and Hilton Surfers Paradise for providing these prizes and for their commitment to sustainability.
Hilton’s new 2030 Goals include the following environmental and social targets:
Cut Environmental Impact in Half to Help Protect the Planet
- Reduce carbon emissions intensity by 61%, in line with the Paris Climate Agreement and approved by the Science Based Targets Initiative (SBTi)
- Reduce water consumption and produced waste by 50%
- Remove plastic straws from managed properties
- Sustainably source meat, poultry, produce, seafood and cotton
- Expand existing soap recycling program to all hotels and send zero soap to landfill
Double Social Investment and Drive Positive Change in Communities
- Double the amount spent with local, small and minority-owned suppliers
- Double investment in opportunity programs for women and youth, including partnering with local organisations and schools
- Contribute 10 million volunteer hours through Team Member initiatives
- Double monetary support for natural disaster relief efforts
- Advance Human Rights capabilities in Hilton’s value chain to eradicate forced labour and trafficking
Hilton is already an environmental leader in the industry. Since 2008, the company has reduced carbon emissions and waste by 30% and energy and water consumption by 20%, saving more than $1 billion in operating efficiencies.