Recycling is the new sausage sizzle.
Educational, inspirational and profitable, recycling through container deposit schemes is a great way to raise funds for your school, and we can help. At Envirobank, we work with primary and high schools across New South Wales, the Northern Territory and Queensland, helping them raise money for playground equipment, educational resources and extra-curricular programs, and we’d love to help your school make the most of your state’s container deposit scheme, too. We’ll set you up with collection bags for the kids, provide a marketing kit to help you spread the word, come and collect the containers, and pay out the refund. All you need to do is get your students and parents on board and you’re in business.
Why your school should recycle.
- Recycling is a hassle-free fundraising option.
- You’ll reduce litter around your school and neighbourhood.
- It engages children on the subject of sustainability.
- It’s highly effective. A school with 500 students could raise $30k p.a.
- You can run it all year.
- Kids love it.
How it works.
Fundraising through recycling is easier than you may think.
- Students and parents collect eligible containers.
- Return to school for collection by Envirobank.
- Earn money for your school.
Are your kids’ containers good to go?
As a general rule, most drink containers between 150ml and 3L can be returned for a refund under your state’s container deposit scheme.
Containers should be empty, uncrushed, lid-free* and display the refund marking for your state.
* In NSW it’s ok to leave the lids on.
Get in touch.
If you’re ready to get your fundraising started, get in touch. One of our friendly recycling gurus will contact you to see how we can help your school with your fundraising objectives.
If your enquiry is regarding a customer service matter, please contact us here.