- All information on how to enter this competition forms part of these terms and conditions of entry. Entry into this draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- This competition is run by the Council of the City of Sydney (“the City”), in collaboration with Envirobank.
- The City reserves the right at any time to disqualify any individual who the City reasonably believes has breached any of the terms and conditions or engaged in any unlawful or other improper conduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition.
- The City is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information or for any fault in the equipment utilised in this competition which may result in error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alterations of entries.
- The City may cancel or vary the competition at any time. The City will not be responsible for any loss incurred by the entrant in relation to such cancellation or variation.
- To the extent permitted by the law, the City will not be liable for any injury, damages, expenses, or loss whatsoever (whether direct or inconsequential) to persons or property as a result of any person entering into the competition or accepting or using any prize.
- By entering this competition, the entrant releases the City and Envirobank (including their agents and affiliates) from, and indemnify the City and Envirobank against all liability, loss, damage or injury arising from or in connection with this competition or prize.
HOW TO ENTER THE DRAW
- Entry is only open to residents of NSW.
- Employees of the City or Envirobank and their immediate families are not eligible to enter.
- The City reserves the right to verify the validity of the entries and to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or submitting an entry that is not in accordance with these conditions of entry.
- Entries are open from 9AM AEST 6 JULY 2015 and closes at 5PM AEST on 9 MAY 2016. No responsibility will be accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
- To enter the draw eligible entrants must complete the entry form with their coupon code on Envirobanks’s website at: http://www.environbank.com.au during the promotional period.
- Draw 1: The winner will be randomly selected and will be notified of their prize by phone on MONDAY 14th DECEMBER 2015. Only the winner of the draw will be notified.
- If the winner of draw 1 cannot be contacted by MONDAY 21ST DECEMBER 2015, a redraw will take place and the next entry selected will be the winner of the prize.
- Draw 2: The winner will be randomly selected and will be notified of their prize by phone on MONDAY 16th MAY 2016. Only the winner of the draw will be notified.
- If the winner of draw 2 cannot be contacted by MONDAY 23RD MAY 2016, a redraw will take place and the next entry selected will be the winner of the prize.
- By submitting an entry each entrant also agrees to:
- being contacted by any relevant City staff for the purposes of providing participant feedback in respect of the Reverse Vending Machine (RVM) project;
- being invited to be photographed at the venue by the City media and having the photograph used for future promotional activities.
Each winner will be awarded an iPad Mini 2 16GB valued at $369. The prize is not exchangeable or transferable, cannot be redeemed for cash. Prize winners may choose to pick up the prize or for it to be posted. If the prize is to be picked up it is to be from the City of Sydney offices at 456 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000 or 10-16 Bay Street, Ultimo NSW 2007. If the winner does not pick up the prize within 30 days of confirming they will do so, the prize will be forfeited and a redraw will take place.
If the prize is to be posted, the City will not be responsible for any loss or damage during transit.
PRIVACY PROTECTION NOTICE
The City of Sydney is collecting personal details of entrants submitting an entry in the draw in order to enable the City to award the prize to the winner of the draw. The personal information you provide will also be entered into a data base to be used for project evaluation purposes. The intended recipient of the information is the City of Sydney. While the supply of this information is voluntary, the personal information you provide will enable your participation in the competition. Your personal information may be accessed by you and the City of Sydney. A request to access, update or correct any information should be directed to the City of Sydney, 456 Kent Street, Sydney NSW 2000. The personal information collected will be stored by the City of Sydney for the purposes indicated in the above terms and conditions. However any personal information may be disclosed as required by law.